5 Bulimia Help Tips for Overcoming Bulimia
Learn New Ways to Get Started – Your Bulimia Recovery
I want to start by offering you a lot of tools and bulimia help tips I’ve created or resources I’ve come across that can help you stop being bulimic. Then, continue your learning by reading about the mindset shift and day-to-day activities I suggest to get you started on your road to recovery.
- Read my book How to Stop a Binge – this book was created by a recovered bulimic for bulimics. I know what it’s like to feel like you’re out of control before you dive into a binge and purge episode. Learn why you binge and my techniques to help you stop today.
- Receive my 10 Steps to Recovery (and newsletter) by email – when you join my community you’ll receive my 10 steps to recovery in your inbox over the next 30 days to help uplift and inspire you to recovery.
- Find a Mentor, Coach or Sponsor – anyone who ever wanted to achieve great things had support (think Tiger Woods). Check out MentorConnect to find a mentor, contact me if you’d like 1:1 coaching, or visit your local eating disorder support group, like Overeaters Anonymous to be partnered with a sponsor.
- Download my Bulimia Recovery Stories free ebook – sharing stories is one of the best things I’ve seen to help uplift people from the shame they feel of their eating disorder.
- Check out websites from Bulimia Awareness Day including the Bulimia Recovery Method – A subscription based community of like-minded people sharing their recovery successes and struggles to support each other.
There are wonderful bulimia help websites, treatment centers, and therapists who can teach you how to stop bulimia.
I also offer spiritually based one-on-one bulimia recovery coaching for women over 35 who have had bulimia for more than 5 years. If you’re sick of suffering with bulimia, have tried other treatments or therapies and are seriously ready for a change – let’s talk! I would be happy to schedule a call so you can find out if coaching is right for you.
To continue learning, visit Shifting Your Mindset.